As we approach a change of seasons, I’m planning a new online course (with European timezone-friendly hours) where we will use generative prompts on different topics to create new pieces. During this course, you’re invited to use the prompts to write poetry or prose.
This writing course is ideal for:
– writers with busy lifestyles who want to make time for writing poetry/prose regularly
– writers who want to include different themes in their work (especially if you’re stuck writing about the same things)
– writers who want a new body of work to get them motivated
No homework between sessions! Just turn up to the lessons. Designed for writers at any level.
What to expect
6-week course: we will do themed writing and there will be a new theme at each session
Each week for five weeks: an online 90-minute workshop where you can write poetry/prose (your choice)
During the last session, you will receive peer feedback and my critique on 2 of your new pieces
Your improved skillset
Write 4-6 first drafts per session
Add to your skillset:
– creativity exercises to face the blank page
– themed writing
– incorporating all the senses into your writing
– establish a writing habit
– network and build a community with like-minded people
Price: 150 euros (includes critique on 2 pieces written during the course) via PayPal/Venmo or credit card
Dates: September 13th, 20th, 27th October 4th, 11th, and 18th.
Sessions every Tuesday from 6-7:30pm (CET Europe)
Available places: 6